|Season Run||November 3 - November 26|
|Number of Days||39|
|Number of Episodes||5 aired|
|Number of Survivors||18|
|Tribes|| Sook Jai
|S1 • S2 • S3 •|
Survivor Thailand is the fourth season of the competitive reality television series from Saxonmath, which premiered in November 3rd, 2012 and ended around November 26 due to inactivity.
The contestants include 18 new players to the game with 2 tribes
|Contestant||Tribe||Switched Tribes||Finish||Total Vote|
1st Voted Out
Removed Due to Illness
2nd Voted Out
3rd Voted Out
|SamSam14||Chuay Gan||Chuay Gan||
4th Voted Out
|Lifer107||Sook Jai||Chuay Gan||
|BigBrother101||Sook Jai||Sook Jai||
|Brenchal||Sook Jai||Sook Jai||3|
|DrPepsi||Sook Jai||Sook Jai||1|
|Austino15fffan||Chuay Gan||Sook Jai|
|BBlover96||Chuay Gan||Sook Jai||1|
|LouisRibarich||Chuay Gan||Sook Jai|
|XoXu||Chuay Gan||Sook Jai||1|
|Sexyryanperry||Sook Jai||Chuay Gan||2|
|Hayley03||Sook Jai||Chuay Gan||1|
|Alyxandra||Chuay Gan||Chuay Gan|
|Mybash_||Chuay Gan||Chuay Gan|
|DamnDrake||Chuay Gan||Chuay Gan|
|Episode Title||Air date||Immunity||Eliminated||Vote||Finished|
|What's the Periodic Table?||11/3||Sook Jai||01Gohan||3-1||Day 3|
|I don't like words ladders.||11/5||Chuay Gan||Boomske123||None||Day 5|
|Can I have the last flag?||11/7||Chuay Gan||Fern111||2-1-1-1||Day 9|
|You best not get close to your tribe, because you're switching!||11/9||Sook Jai||SamSam14||3-1-1-1-1||Day 12|
|PASS THE TORCH ALREADY!||11/14||None||Unknown||Unknown||Day 15|
Episode 1: What's the Periodic Table?
- Immunity Challenge: The tribes would solve a word from me using the Periodic Table abbreviations. First to four wins.
18 castaways were dropped off at an island divided by tribes of 2. In the immunity challenge, Sook Jai won, but went to tribal council with Chuay Gan, as this was the twist for the season where the winning tribe (Sook Jai), will have to vote out a member from the opposing side (Chuay Gan). This will last until merge. 01Gohan was voted out by a vote of 3-1, as only 4 members of the Sook Jai tribe voted.
Episode 2: I don't like words
- Immunity Challenge: I would give them a "word ladder" to complete, where I give out a word, and they change one word at a time. The tribes would figure out what words they are. Each word was a point, first to 15 won immunity.
With 01Gohan out, Chuay Gan had to become more active. Chuay won the challenge by 15-8, with only BBlover96 and bubba3 doing the challenge. Boomske123 quitted the game for no reason, while Hayler03 came into the game to replace Sharon. MIttRomney got replaced by Alyxandra, being inactive for 2 days, twice. In tribal council, a tied vote occured with Brenchal and Bubba3. After tied votes, Bubba3 got sent home with a 5-0 vote.
Episode 3: May I have the last flag?
- Immunity Challenge: Just like the challenge back in Thailand, there were 21 flags. Whoever captured the last flag won.
With Chuay Gan winning their second challenge in a row, Sook Jai was falling apart, with DrPepsi inactive. Bigbrother101 and BBlover96 competed in the challenge and BBlover96 won, winning for Chuay Gan, making 3 straight wins in a row. During the voting process, Chuay Gan eliminated Fern111 and not Bigbrother101, with a vote of 2-1-1-1.
Episode 4: You best not get close to your tribe, because you're switching!
- Immunity Challenge: There will be six polls. After 24 hours is done and everyone voted and such, the teams would them pick 3 poll numbers, alternating. The winner would be the team that had the highest average.
Tribe switch happened. Contestant tribes are posted above. With all the "breakdown" of contestants, everything went back to normal. Louis is banned, Drpepsi is inactive for two days. With both in Sook Jai. Sook Jai eliminated Samsam14 by a vote of 3-1-1-1-1.
Episode 5: PASS THE TORCH ALREADY!
- Immunity Challenge: This challenge is one of the classic challenges in the Tengaged Survivor Group games. The first person would say *lights torch and passes to (tribemate). Everyone else would then say *passes torch to (tribemate)*. The last tribe member from the tribe would then say *Lights fire with torch* Both tribes apparently went to tribal council, as they did not complete the challenge within the time limit. Lifer107 quit the game, because of the inactivity of the group (I know, so sad, right?!).
Known Voting History
|Original Tribes||Switched Tribes|
Yellow: Did not vote; self vote in next tribal
Orange: Went to tribal council and recieved a self vote.
Pink: Did not vote in the tie; no self vote since it was a tie.
White: Went to tribal council, did not vote because of twist.